2.Discount on Eating Out
In case you don't feel like cooking make certain to turn to those areas for great senior dining prices. From fast food to beef restaurants, our restaurant listing will surely assist you in making your pick. Remember that prices can vary at participating locations and may change without notice.
McDonald's Senior Discounts: reductions on java and drinks (55+)
Whataburger Senior Discounts: complimentary beverage with purchase of a meal, based on place (55+)
Wendy's Senior Discounts: provide free java or other reductions based on place
Piccadilly Cafeteria Senior Discounts -- 10% reduction with"Prime Time for Seniors" card
IHOP Senior Discounts -- 10% reduction (55+) plus a menu for individuals aged 55 and above at participating locations
Golden Corral Senior Discounts: Mature discount varies by place
Krispy Kreme Senior Discount: 10 percent off (50+) (age and reduction varies based on place )
Perkins Restaurants Senior Discounts: Fifty-Five Plus menu provides specific bargains (55+)
Subway Senior Discounts: 10% off (60+) changes by place
The Old Spaghetti Factory Senior Discounts: Spaghetti Factory"Outdated Menu" provides discounted collection of menu items
Uno Pizzaria & Grill Senior Discounts: "Dual Nickel Club" 25 percent off on Wednesday (55+)
Sizzler Senior Discounts: Offers"Honored Guest Menu" (60+) changes by place
Papa John's Senior Discount: check with your regional shops (no conventional senior discount coverage )
Old Country Buffet Senior Discounts: Daily reductions for seniors (55+)
Friendly's Restaurants: 10% off meal w/ complimentary coffee at lunch or lunch little sunday throughout non-breakfast hours Fazoli's Senior Discounts: Combine"Club 62" for particular mature menu items (62+)
KFC Senior Discounts : free little drink with any meal based on place (55+)
Country Kitchen Senior Discounts: Great Senior Menu (55+)
Burger King Senior Discounts: 10% discount on buy based on place (60+)
Long John Silver's: 10% reduction or discounted beverage (55+)
Taco Bell Senior Discounts: 10% off (65+)
El Pollo Loco: 10 percent off mature reductions varies by place (55+)
Country Kitchen: Mature Menu for all those 55+.
Bonefish Grill Senior Discounts: AARP members receive 10 percent off!
Pollo Tropical: People old 50+ may get 10 percent off.
Sweet Tomatoes Senior Discounts: Monday-Thursday Senior Meal Bargains (2-5pm) $7.99 all you can eat (including fountains drink, or java ). The rest of the times -- 10 percent off for all those of ages 60+.
Tea Room Café: People old 50+ may get 10 percent off.
Village Inn Senior Discounts: People old 60+ could get 10% off.
Waffle House Senior Discounts: Each Monday, those old 60+ could get 10 percent off.
Mrs. Fields: People of ages 60+ may get 10 percent off (participating locations only).
SaltGrass: AARP members (50+) will get 10% off.
Fuddruckers: People of age 55+ may get 10 percent off any mature platter.
4. Claim your free home security system for just the cost of installation.
Would you imagine someone breaking in your house? As per a recent poll there's a home intrusion from the USA, *after every 13 minutes! . A recent research reveals, simply with a security system installed, you're 3.5 times less likely to become subject to some burglary*. Makes sense, many robbers are trying for low hanging fruit, so if the see that the sign on the yard, they're most likely to only move along into an easier catch. The fantastic news is, we've got you covered. We've teamed up with ADT, plus they've got an wonderful advertising going on at this time, where they're providing $850 worth of gear at no cost
, together with a $100 VISA gift card for registering for their services. Visit here to find out more about this wonderful offer. Be certain that you call your insurance carrier and receive your discount once you make the most of the deal.
5. Go Shopping
You might be surprised to learn that a lot of trendy shops give a senior citizens discount. At Banana Republic, if you over 50-years old you can get a 10% discount at stores, simply by asking for it.
- Bealls Outlet Senior Discounts: 15% off every Tuesday 50+
- Belk: 15% off first Tuesday of every month 62+
- Bon-Ton Department Stores: 15% off on senior discount days; 20% if you use the store’s proprietary credit card 55+
- C.J. Banks/Christopher Banks: 10% off every Wednesday 60+
- Clarks: 10% off 62+
- Dressbarn: 10% off Tues and/or Wed call ahead-varies by location – 55+
- Goodwill: 10% – 20% off one day a week date varies by location – 55+
- Hallmark: 10% off one day a week date varies by location; age may vary depending on the product
- iParty: 10% senior discount every day; ask for discount as soon as you get to the checker
- Kohl’s: 15% off on Wednesdays 60+
- Michael’s: 10% off every day with AARP card – 55+
- Modell’s Sporting Goods: 10% off every day 65+
- Ross Stores: 10% off every Tuesday 55+
- The Salvation Army Thrift Stores: Up to 50% off , days vary 55+
- SteinMart: 20% off red dot/clearance items first Monday of every month 55+
- TJ Maxx Senior: 10% on Mondays FLORIDA only at this time – 55+
- Walgreens: 20% off once a month, “Balance Rewards” card required. 65+ and AARP
8. Discounts On Prescriptions
There are actually great discounts out there on your prescriptions. Here are the best of the best...
- AARP: With the AARP Prescription Discount Card, members can typically save on average 61% on FDA-approved generic, brand name and speciality drugs.
- Rite Aid: Sign up for the Rite Aid RX Savings program. Save 20% on thousands of brand-name and generic prescription drugs. See store for more details.
- Costco Member Prescription Program: Costco has a prescription savings program for you and your family. It allows Costco members, who have no prescription drug insurance or whose insurance does not cover all of their prescription medications to save up to 80%
- CVS Pharmacy: Enroll in CVS Extra Care Saving and Rewards program. You will receive "ExtraSavings" through personalized coupons delivered on reciepts, and online. They also offer 2% cash back in ExtraBucks Rewards
- Walgreens: For the membership fee of $20 individual or $35 family, you can get special discounts off the cash price of thousands of brand-name and generic medications. Additionaly, If you don't save at least the cost of your membership fee, they will refund you the difference.
- Walmart Pharmacy: Walmart pharmacies offer low-cost generic prescriptions that can save you money. Thier normally low price, usually beats out alot of their competitiors!
11. Save on Groceries
Take full advantage of your senior discount at your local grocery store. Lots of stores offer it – you need to ask! Keep in mind that discounts and deals may vary and can change without notice.
- Farm Fresh: 5% discount Tuesdays and Thursdays (55+)
- American Discount Stores 10% Off Every Monday 62+
- Bi-Lo: 5% Off Every Wednesday 60+
- Hy-Vee: depending on location will usually offer 5% discount on Tuesdays and Wednesdays (some stores set age to 65+)
- Fred Meyer: 10% senior discount on the first Tuesday of every month
- New Seasons Market: 10% discount every Wednesday
- Compare Food Supermarket: 10% discount in participating locations, get in touch with your local store to find out more
- Piggly Wiggly: varying discounts at participating locations
- Pulix: 5% Off Every Wednesday In Certain States. Always Ask!
- Fry’s Food: 10% discount on the first Wednesday of every month to all seniors with VIP card.
15. Save Thousand With New Medicare Options
Medicare is fantastic, but as everybody knows, it does not cover everything 100 percent However things are changing in a significant way for Seniors. Because according to your own zip code, then you might be paying less in medical expenses using a brand new Medicare supplemental program. There has been a time when you would need to call each insurance provider in the country to compare prices and discover out who supplied the finest Medicare supplemental insurance that could save thousands. However, no longer -- This site can compare programs statewide fast, and at no cost. Simply input your zip code, and then see just what's available for you. It is possible to save tens of thousands -- not bad for clicking on a mouse or tapping on the display, right?
Traveling can be costly, so very good thing there are lots of businesses out there which offer senior discounts. This provider here, will send out customized travel discounts and newsletter. Amtrack: 10% Off For Seniors 65+: Amtrack promotes 21,000 route miles in 46 countries, such as the District of Columbia and three Canadian Providences, to provide greater than 300 trains per day to numerous destinations. Make the most of the fantastic perk! United, American & Delta: Important airlines will occasionally offer you discounted flights to Seniors. We've discovered that waiting for the ideal time, and employing a site that compares all other traveling websites, you will almost certainly receive the very best savings. Marriott: 15 percent off Seniors 62+ Avis Rent-a-Car: 30 percent off for AARP members
Bonus #2 - Enhance Your Hearing Without Paying Thousands of Dollars
Hearing Hero offers an affordable alternative for those with mild to moderate hearing loss. The company's amplification device is a discreet unit that fits behind the ear and connects to an earpiece through a tube. Hearing Hero is battery operated and has basic volume and fidelity controls. HearingHero has everything you would expect from a top-quality hearing aid, including;
- FDA Approved
- Variable high-grade audio amp.
- Adjustable, multi-level ASP.
- Noise-cancelling and microphone feedback reduction.
- The highest grade electronic chips.
- Aircraft-grade microphone and speakers.
Yosemite, Yellowstone, The Grand Canyon, Zion, The Everglades & More ! With this great advantage, over 62s can utilize their era benefit to score a serious discount at America's National Parks. It is time to see Yellowstone, senior citizens; you can find an yearly pass for only $20 plus a lifetime pass for $80. You will have the ability to see all of America's parks through-out your retirement. The expense of this pass covers your entrance-fee, camping, use fees for a driver and all passengers. You are able to take the grandkids camping at no cost whenever you prefer. Enjoy wildlife, magnificent scenery and a few well-earned peace.
Bonus #5 - Get A Portable Oxygen Concentrator For Free
While traditional oxygen tanks are heavy and require refills, the Inogen One portable oxygen concentrator
is there whenever and wherever you need it. The lightweight Inogen One helps oxygen users reclaim independence
with 24/7 oxygen delivery and long-lasting battery life. This compact machine comes with a carrier bag and user manual, making it easy to take on the go. The best part is that Medicare and most insurance plans cover the cost of Inogen One concentrators.